Hilo oficial de la guerra PC vs Consolas

Oye, como es eso de que ardia un ventilador?
Por el ruido dices?
Si el cpu arde pueden ser 3 razones.

1) Un proceso viral o troyano que te consuma un 100% constante en todos los cores del cpu para vete a saber que faena, (por eso conviene tener el speedfan o realtemp monitorizando y avisando la temp y el consumo. si no, no te enteras).

2) Mala colocacion del disipador, o te pasaste en la pasta termica, o esta flojo el anclaje...revisalo si vuelve a aumentar.

3) Overclock o malos settings en Vcore, ojo con esto.

Ni idea, tio. Al final coloque la fuente y dije para que trastear... meti toda la tarde en reinstalar el windows, fui a lo seguro. :D

os lo comentaba para que imaginarais la cara de orate cuando abri la caja :pienso:

Solo los usuarios registrados pueden ver el contenido de este tema, mientras tanto puedes ver el primer y el último mensaje de cada página.

Regístrate gratuitamente aquí para poder ver los mensajes y participar en el foro. No utilizaremos tu email para fines comerciales.

Únete al mayor foro de economía de España

Solo los usuarios registrados pueden ver el contenido de este tema, mientras tanto puedes ver el primer y el último mensaje de cada página.

Regístrate gratuitamente aquí para poder ver los mensajes y participar en el foro. No utilizaremos tu email para fines comerciales.

Última edición:

Última edición:

Artículo de hard choices acerca de los Haswell de Intel - como son para portátiles y seguramente no os interese mucho, lo dejo en un spoiler:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/06/03/hard-choices-intels-orrible-new-haswell-chips/
Hard Choices: Intel’s ‘Orrible New Haswell Chips

By Jeremy Laird on June 3rd, 2013 at 9:00 pm.

intro.jpg

Move along. There’s absolutely nothing to see.

Still here? Fine. Intel’s new Haswell CPUs are a non-event for the desktop PC. In fact, with Haswell Intel’s indifference to the desktop might just have been upgraded to spite. If you really must have an explanation, here it is.

The NDAs have lifted, the reviews are out and I’ve had my own hands-on time with Haswell. The familiar refrain when introducing a new Intel CPU architecture is to explain that the main priority is mobile but nevertheless the net result is still pretty peachy for the desktop PC. Not this time. This time the main priority is mobile. The end.

For starters, Intel’s latest PC processor family – and let’s be clear about this, it’s being pitched as a major architectural upgrade, no less than the 4th generation of Core processors – boils down to two key advances, one of which is almost entirely irrelevant to the desktop and the other doesn’t even appear on the desktop – at least not in the first batch of socketed desktop chips.

Oh no, not laptops again

The first is mobility. Haswell might just be revolutionary in that regard. There are some as yet unreleased system-on-a-chip versions of Haswell which promise a 20x reduction in power consumption, in some scenarios at least.

HSW_Wafer_Black.jpg

A 22nm Haswell wafer, yesterday

That’s bonkers. Indeed, Intel reckons Haswell is the biggest step forward in processor efficiency in the history of its x86 CPUs. Yup, even bigger than the tras*ition from Pentium 4 to Core.

Thus, if Haswell is anything like as good as Intel claims, it’s going to shake things up. Think tablets that combine iPad proportions with proper PC levels of processing prowess. Microsoft’s Surface Pro, as nice as it is in some ways, doesn’t quite deliver on that. Haswell, according to the hype, will. I’ve long wanted a tablet convertible that’s no bigger than an iPad but has the power of a proper PC. So I’m genuinely excited by the prospect. But it’s got naff-all to do with gaming PCs.

It’s got graphics, apparently

Then there’s graphics. To cut a long story short, Intel has more than doubled up on graphics power in Haswell. The maximum graphics execution unit count leaps from 16 to 40 units, and the clocks are up slightly, too. But at launch, that 40-unit graphics core – usually but not always sold under the new Iris brand name – isn’t available with socketed desktop chips. That includes the intriguing Iris Pro version with 128MB of eDRAM.

Just one desktop chip gets Iris and it’s a soldered-down BGA chip, not a socketed LGA model (more on sockets in a moment). Moreover, the execution units are pretty much the same as before in terms of architecture, so the 20-unit Intel HD Graphics 4600 effort in the desktop chips launched in the last few days are of zero interest.

DT_Haswell_i7_FB.jpg

4th generation, same old experience

I’ve also had trouble getting the new graphics core to run certain games, so the drivers are still half baked. Anyway, mobility and graphics are essentially non-relevant to the first desktop Haswell chips.

The new Core, er, core

Which leaves the CPU cores and the platform. Both of which basically suck.

OK, that’s unfair. The CPU cores don’t suck. They’re just not clocked any higher. There are no more of them than before. And on a core-for-core and clock-for-clock basis, they’re only a tiny bit faster.

Haswell_Quad_Core_Hero_HR.jpg

Spot the difference…

There are new models to mirror most of the previous Ivy Bridgers. So the new Intel Core i7-4770K replaces the Core i7-3770K. And the i5-4670K replaces our old favourite the i5-3570K. Just as before, the K means unlocked, the i5 doesn’t have Hyper-threading, the clockspeeds don’t change. You don’t even get any extra cache.

I’ve done my benchmarking bit and the results are of virtually no interest. Haswell is a little bit faster. But it’s not even close to being enough that you can actually feel the difference.

Overclocking, sockets ‘n stuff

Then there’s overclocking. The chips I’ve tested so far (three of them) have been pretty much identical to their Ivy Bridge progenitors. But rumour has it that actual retail chips are much more variable than before. The engineering samples I’ve been playing with may not be entirely representative.

As for the new baseclock strap overclocking option, I could see how it would be worthwhile if it was widely available. But it’s reserved for K series chips which already have unlocked multipliers. So, I’m really struggling to care.

Next up, sockets. Yup, there’s yet another new one, namely LGA1150. That breaks backwards compatibility. Again. In recent years, we’ve had LGA1156, LGA1155 and now LGA1150. Honestly, I haven’t asked Intel why we have to have a new socket. I can’t bear the answers they’ll roll out, I’ve heard it all before. I’m unapologetic in that regard. I know they’ve moved more of the video interface kit onto the CPU proper. But I simply don’t believe it has to be this way.

Z87%20motherboard.jpg

Haswell gets yet another new CPU socket. I thought you’d be pleased…

Put simply, why can’t Intel show just a little solidarity for its faithful desktop customers? More cores or clocks. Baseclock strap overclocking for all. Just something!

It’s just not interesting
Thus the only thing I can think of that might make ‘orrible Hassie a little bit interesting is that a BGA quad-core model with Iris Pro exists and in something like the teensy Intel NUC it might make for an interesting Steam Box sort of system. But that’s assuming games will actually fire up correctly on the thing. Which is to assume a lot. And the chip alone will cost a fortune. Forget I even mentioned it.

And that’s all I’ve really got to say. Haswell isn’t interesting on the desktop because Intel isn’t interested in desktops and it’s willing to exploit its current advantage over AMD to the cost of customers. You and I, in other words. Saying that kind of thing won’t endear me to Intel. And these new chips remain the best gaming CPUs by far, I certainly can’t deny that. The Core i5-4670K enters the world as the new RPS gaming CPU of choice.

But the fact is, Intel could very, very easily be doing so much more on the desktop. There’s no point in pretending that isn’t true.

The only hope is that AMD’s upcoming Steamroller CPUs (due early next year, allegedly) are good enough to wake Intel from its slumber.
Dejo también un review del i7 4770K:
Intel Core i7 4770K review • Reviews • Eurogamer.net
De la GTX 780:
Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 review • Reviews • Eurogamer.net
Y un informe al respecto de los FX-8770 y FX-9000:
Report: AMD Readying FX-8770 and FX-9000 CPUs
Report: AMD Readying FX-8770 and FX-9000 CPUs
By Tarun Iyer4 June 2013 03:02 - Source: Sweclockers

According to Sweclockers, AMD’s upcoming FX-8770 and FX-9000 CPUs will be based on the Piledriver architecture and antiestéticature a 220 W TDP.

Sweclockers has reported that AMD is readying two new “Vishera” processors, the FX-8770 and FX-9000 which, like their predecessors, antiestéticature an AM3+ socket, 32 nm lithography and are based on the Piledriver x86 architecture.

What sets these two CPUs apart is the astounding TDP of 220 W and the FX-9000’s clock rate of 4.8 GHz / 5.0 GHz (base / turbo). This will necessitate some “interesting” cooling solutions and seems set to grant the FX-9000 the distinction of being the highest clocked stock processor.

Processor________AMD FX-8350________AMD FX-8770________AMD FX-9000
Architecture________Piledriver________Piledriver________Piledriver
Family________Vishera________Vishera________Vishera
Manufacturer________32 nm SOI HKMG________32 nm SOI HKMG________32 nm SOI HKMG
Cores________8 pcs. (4 pcs. Modules)________8 pcs. (4 pcs. Modules)________8 pcs. (4 pcs. Modules)
CPU Clock Base________4.0 GHz________Unknown________4.8 GHz
CPU Turbo Core________4.2 GHz________Unknown________5.0 GHz
L2 cache________4 x 2 MB________4 x 2 MB________4 x 2 MB
L3 cache________8 MB________8 MB________8 MB
Max. DDR3________1866 MHz________1866 MHz________1866 MHz
TDP________125 W________220 W________220 W
Socket________AM3+________AM3+________AM3+

AMD has yet to provide any official comment on the report, but we expect further details to be available at Computex 2013, which takes place from June 4 to June 8, 2013.

Por lo demás, Blockbuster dice que le quitan la XBOX One de las manos:
Blockbuster UK Reports Record-breaking Xbox One Pre-orders
Y Sony (no sé donde he dejado el link) dice que la PS4 ni va a necesitar conexión a internet always on ni va a bloquear juegos usados.

Volver