Sugar-mama mantiene a joven de 35 años pagándole 15 mil dólares al mes

frenlib

Madmaxista
Desde
30 May 2020

I’m a sugar mama and pay my man $15,000 a month to do whatever I want

Dating can be tricky for most people, but this woman seems to have it easy and pays her man to do anything she wants.

Julie, 44, is a proud cougar and sugar mama whose man is many years her junior and earns a cool $15,000 a month just by being her boyfriend.

The 44-year-old, who posts under @julie.withthebooty, shares details about her relationship on TikTok where she proudly flaunts her youthful looks and playful personality.

She revealed that she only dates younger men because they can “keep up with her”, but there are benefits to dating an older woman too.

According to Julie, there’s “no drama” with an older woman and despite what people think she’s “never worried” that her man will leave her for someone younger.

In one clip on TikTok, Julie revealed some of the questions she often gets asked about her life as a sugar mama.

Solo los usuarios registrados pueden ver el contenido de este tema, mientras tanto puedes ver el primer y el último mensaje de cada página.

Regístrate gratuitamente aquí para poder ver los mensajes y participar en el foro. No utilizaremos tu email para fines comerciales.

Únete al mayor foro de economía de España

Solo los usuarios registrados pueden ver el contenido de este tema, mientras tanto puedes ver el primer y el último mensaje de cada página.

Regístrate gratuitamente aquí para poder ver los mensajes y participar en el foro. No utilizaremos tu email para fines comerciales.

Únete al mayor foro de economía de España

Volver