LE HE MANDADO UN EMAIL AL COMISARIO DE JUSTICIA DE EUROPA

Scarjetas

Himbersor
Desde
5 Feb 2021
En él le explico que de aprobarse la ley de amnistía, vulnerará los derechos financieros de la unión europea, porque al aprobarse, se negociará la condonación de la deuda catalana con el FLA. Y le pido que tutelen ese proceso.
Una de la exclusiones para la aplicación de la amnistía es los delitos que afecten a los intereses financieros de la UE y el proceso catalán, se financió con el FLA, que asu vez, es financiado por prestamos de Europa.
Sé que se la bufará y ni lo leerá, pero me quedo con la conciencia tranquila. Pienso mandar lo mismo al defensor del pueblo, al defensor del pueblo europeo y a los tribunales de justicia. YO NO PIENSO PAGAR LA DEUDA CATALANA.
Screenshot_2023-12-19-11-19-53-64.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-19-11-29-51-14.jpg
Good morning Mr. Reynders, I am a Spanish citizen, concerned about the processing of this unfair law towards other citizens. This law includes in article 2, page 15. section e. that crimes that affect the financial interests of the European Union will be excluded, and they are all, because the Catalan process was financed with money from the FLA. It is a regional liquidity fund, which is financed by the European Union.

Below, I put a link to a news item, in which the judge handling the trial case says that it was financed with money from the FLA.

Then, there is news from the finance minister who created the FLA, denying it, so you can see, what politicians are like in Spain. I know that this is not proof, but I know that if this law is approved, the Catalan independentists want to negotiate the forgiveness of the debt contracted with the FLA and that does violate the financial interests of the European Union. and I would like this process to be monitored in the future, because it is a debt incurred that will have an impact on my pocket and that of all Europeans. Thank you very much for your work and time to read this.

El inglés lo ha hecho Google, lo siento si hay fallos.

Volver