Elon musk le regala un cybertruck a kadyrov.

Chapa de la Buena

Será en Octubre
Desde
11 Ago 2008

Chechnya’s strongman leader shows off Tesla Cybertruck with gun turret
Ramzan Kadyrov said the vehicle would be sent to the battlefield in Ukraine.

AUGUST 17, 2024 9:44 PM CET
BY SEB STARCEVIC
Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov has a new ride — a Tesla Cybertruck … with a twist.

“We received a Tesla Cybertruck from the respected Elon Musk,” Kadyrov wrote on Telegram on Saturday.

“I was happy to test the new technology and personally saw that it is not by chance that it is called the ‘Cyberbeast.’ A real invulnerable and fast animal,” he added.

Advertisement
The Chechen warlord — an ally of Russian President Vladimir pilinguin — posted a video of himself driving the vehicle, which was fitted with a gun turret, around the grounds of his presidential palace.

At one point in the video, a grinning Kadyrov, wearing a black hood and draped in an ammo belt, stands behind the gun turret bolted to the vehicle.

He said that the car would “soon be sent” to the battlefield in Ukraine. “I am sure that this ‘beast’ will be of great use to our soldiers,” Kadyrov added.

Kadyrov thanked Tesla owner Musk and extended an invitation to the billionaire to come to Russia.

“Elon, thank you! Come to Grozny, I will receive you as my most dear guest!” he said.

POLITICO contacted Tesla for comment.

Última edición:
Solo los usuarios registrados pueden ver el contenido de este tema, mientras tanto puedes ver el primer y el último mensaje de cada página.

Regístrate gratuitamente aquí para poder ver los mensajes y participar en el foro. No utilizaremos tu email para fines comerciales.

Únete al mayor foro de economía de España

Última edición:
Solo los usuarios registrados pueden ver el contenido de este tema, mientras tanto puedes ver el primer y el último mensaje de cada página.

Regístrate gratuitamente aquí para poder ver los mensajes y participar en el foro. No utilizaremos tu email para fines comerciales.

Únete al mayor foro de economía de España

Ahí se le ve al hijo de puta demostrando su simpatía por un conocido criminal de guerra. Luego vendrá llorando que le cierran el twitter o que le ponen un coche bomba y le dan el pasaporte a un hijo.

Volver